Tuesday 3 May 2016

Tuesday

This morning I had my breakfast after putting on a load of washing. Then I hung it out and had a coffee. I did a bit of dusting while H checked our little folding bikes over and put them in the boot of the car. After that we got ready and went to Holkham for a ride round the estate. It was lovely,the sun shone and we had a nice ride, I love my little folder. We did about 10 miles. After that we packed them up and and drove to Wells next the sea where we had fish and chips for lunch. We had a wander round the shops and an ice cream on our way back to the car. Also before we left home this morning H booked the ferry for our holiday so now we know when we are going we can book our hotel. When we got home we had a cup of tea, my washing was dry, and I had a nice soak in the bath. I am still full from lunch so I don't want anything to eat but may have a slice of cake later.

No comments:

Post a Comment