Wednesday 11 May 2016

Wednesday

It was raining again when I got up just before 7am so I put all yesterday's washing into the tumble dryer. H had already put the dishwasher on and started a loaf of bread. At 9 it brightened up a bit and the sun began to peep through so we decided to " do" a short, fast ride. We waited until the bread was done and off we went. We rode 16.5 miles in 59.33 minutes so our average was 16.7 mph. I was very pleased with this because it's the fastest I have ridden this year and I have never done that particular ride in under an hour before. When we came back I made a couple of chicken and pickle sandwiches and H went upstairs to ride another 21 miles on his turbo trainer. I went into the garden and picked some rhubarb which I washed, chopped and stewed for pudding tonight ( H will have custard on his ). So for dinner it will be that after we have had quiche with stuffed tomatoes and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment