Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wednesday

We managed to lay in bed till nearly 7 this morning which is good for us. We had our breakfast and then I stacked and started the dishwasher. We washed up the few odd things that wouldn't fit in and then we had a coffee. By that time it had begun to rain so we said we wouldn't go out on our bikes so we got ready and went to B and Q instead. We wanted a hose pipe, some lawn food and some paint. On the way home I bought my tele magazine and 5 jam do- nuts. We had another coffee when with our cakes when we got back and then H went out front and cleaned the car and after that he fed the front lawn. We had " home made " fish and chips and mushy peas for dinner and they were nice but I prefer shop ones because I love the crispy batter.

No comments:

Post a Comment