Sunday 8 May 2016

Yet more sunshine

It's been another lovely day. H went out with our son in law for a long ride, ( 78 miles ) they did it all at over 20 miles an hour! I went for a ride along the track with my daughter, no2 son and no1 Grandaughter,it was nice the 3 generations out together. We rode to Reepham station, had a snack and rode home again. There were loads of people taking advantage of Marriotts Way. As soon as we got back, a quick shower and then a salad for lunch. After that my son and I went to visit my other son and his wife and their lovely puppy Vinny. He is a Bouvier and he has grown loads since I last saw him he is a lovely boy. We had to leave at 4 o'clock so I could get the chicken in the oven for dinner tonight but had plenty of time for a nice cup of tea and a look round the garden. With our roast chicken we had roast and mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli,batter puddings and gravy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment