Friday 10 June 2016

Friday

Well after yesterday my blog is a bit dull. My daughter laughed till she cried and couldn't see to text me!!! She will get another laugh tonight because H has just sent her a disgusting photo of me, sunburnt to glory and stuffing my face! Mind you I don't care, when you get to 77 like me you can look how you want ant and nobody notices!! I am enjoying my holiday and my life. We cycled this morning after breakfast but only 21 miles instead of 64. I bought a new holiday bag large enough to hold my iPad, passports etc.H just took me out for a wonderful meal, bread with oils etc. And then I had chicken pasta and 2 glasses of wine. We were both too full for anything else. Here are photos of old and new bags and my sunburnt face stuffing pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment