Saturday 18 June 2016

Saturday

Well we are home again. We were in bed before the boat sailed last night, never heard or felt a thing and when we got up this morning we had already docked at Harwich. We had a fantastic breakfast, I had eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes and s hash brown. To drink I had an OJ and a cup of tea.H had the same as me but he also had a roll with his and then another roll with jam and a coffee. On the way home we went shopping for milk and meat etc. so I hope we have enough for the week. My garden is like a jungle so I will be busy for a few weeks, but thanks to our house sitter who has kept the house lovely and tidy. We had pizza and salad for dinner tonight followed by English strawberries with a dollop of Greek yogurt on top. I have done 2 loads of washing so far gut it was too damp and nasty to hang it out. We enjoyed our holiday, we have never been to Holland before but we would go again. The food is lovely and the people are so friendly. It's easy to bike on our small wheeled bikes because it's so flat. It was much hotter than we thought it would be and both got burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment