Sunday 26 June 2016

Sunday

We got up at 6 am and I did a load of washing even though it was raining. We had our breakfast and I made some choc buns with choc chips. H put a second coat of paint on the 2 walls he did yesterday and the first coat on a third wall. It was then time for him to get ready for his turbo session and I got ready to cycle round to our daughters. She only lives 4 and a half miles away. I cycled down the road and past Taverham Church only to find an enormous flood. I thought if I took it steadily it would be fine but it was so deep it came half way up my wheels and I got my feet soaked. Anyway I had a nice cup of tea when I got there and stayed about an hour before biking home again. Both my Grandaughter's were there so it was nice to see them both. I decided to come back along the cycle track so I could miss the flood. The track was very muddy in places but not as bad as the road. When I got back H had just finished his virtual ride so we had egg sandwiches and a coffee and I hung my washing out. We then sat and watched a film.( the horse whisperer ) For dinner we had lasagne and grilled tomatoes, a cup of tea, some melon and a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment