Thursday 16 June 2016

Thursday

Yesterday I forgot to blog and I had forgotten to blog again this evening but one of my fans reminded me. Ha! Ha! We had a good day yesterday, got lost a few times on our cycle ride because H has no Sence of direction and doesn't like to listen to me ( I have ) but it was all good fun. Today was lovely, sunny with no wind. We went to yet another town and sat in the town square for a nice cool drink and lunch. It's the first day we have gone straight to the place we wanted to and not got lost at all there or back. We had such a big lunch we decided not to have an evening meal but just a snack. We went to a local baker and bought 2 sausage rolls and 2 wonderful 'things' that were puff pastry filled with cubed beef, potato and ground beans in a mild curry sauce. They went well with a nice glass of red wine.( probably why I forgot to blog ). Tomorrow is our last day so we have packed out bikes away and will use the car tomorrow. We don't have to leave till 6 pm to drive to the ferry so we still have another day here but the weather forecast is for rain. Our house sitter tells told us there has been several downpours at home so I know our garden will have enjoyed a good soaking and he hasn't had to spend any time with the hosepipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment