Monday 20 June 2016

Wet Monday

Well my boss was right, it was too wet to plant, unfortunately after all today's rain it's now too wet for us to plant tomorrow so I have another day off. After breakfast and a coffee etc. we got ready and went out in the car to look for curtains. We found a place on the Rackheath industrial estate that had the material we wanted and they are coming round tomorrow to measure up. On our way home we popped round to our no 1 sons to give them their holiday present. We had a cup of tea there and our daughter in law gave me some lovely plants she had grown. We went from there to the chicken farm for eggs and then home for a fried egg sandwich and a banana. I've done very little this afternoon just read a bit and got dinner which was spaghetti bolognase. I hope it dries up soon I want to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment