Wednesday 22 June 2016

Work at last

I went to work today so I was up at 5.40 and had a slice of toast and a cup of tea for my breakfast. I packed 2 cheese, cucumber and tomato sandwiches for my lunch and filled my flask with nice cold lemon squash. We went straight up to the top of the field to spend the day planting greens. We had 106 trays of plants each with 308 plants in, so we planted a lot of cabbages and caulies. ( you do the maths.) Howeverwe got on so well we finished them around 3.30 so I took a few side shoots out of the tomato plants till it was time for me to leave off. My cup of tea was waiting when I got home and then I soaked in the bath before dinner which was bacon, eggs, mushrooms and baked beans. I have to go again tommorow so I hope I am not too stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment