Monday 6 June 2016

Work day

 I had a busy day at work, I had to pick 25 bunches of radishes and then weed one row of leeks. It took till 5 to10. I had my coffee break and then had to go into the greenhouse ( which was like an oven ) take all the side shoots out of the tomatoes and winde them round their string. That took till 12.05 so I planted a row of sweetcorn and it was lunch time. As soon as that was over I went back to the sweetcorn and planted loads more rows. There were 10,000 sweetcorn seeds ! There was a bit of land left at the end so we filled it with peas. It was time for me to leave off but getting home took ages,I had to go through so many traffic lights due to the northern distributer road. My cup of tea was waiting for me and after a nice soak in the bath I am beginning to feel human again. We had chicken curry for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment