Friday 15 July 2016

Friday

Today has been better than I expected. I packed my marmite sarnies and my bottle of water and went to work. I hah to pick 34 bunches of radishes, then join Andy and the boss to do 10 dozen bunches of carrots. Then I picked 10 bunches of beetroot and after that joined the men again to pick 4 boxes of broard beans. This all took till 10.20 and we had our coffee break after which I had to spend the rest of the day weeding leeks. It was a lovely sunny day and the time flew by. I leave off at 2 no Friday's so that's a bonus, my ' cuppa ' was waiting for me and I was at home in time to see the the end of today's stage of the 'tour'. We had haddock, chips, courgette's and mushey peas for dinner. Hopefully I will be able to go out on my bike tomorrow after doing the weekly shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment