Saturday 16 July 2016

Saturday

It's been a good day for me. I put on a load of washing, had my breakfast and we went to Asda. After that we went to M & S because it's a ' meal deal ' week and we like it. I got duck legs in port and orange sauce, new minted potatoes and millionares cheesecake, also a bottle of white wine. When we got back we put everything away, I hung out the washing while H made us a cup of coffee and then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We rode 28 and a bit miles at nearly 16 m p h. It's the first time I have been out on my road bike and done a proper ride since the 11 th of May to I am really pleased with the result specially after working a 4 day week. When we got home we had another coffee and for lunch we had a corned beef sandwich with brown sauce and a bowl of black cherries. We sat with a glass of wine and watched the ' tour '. When it was over I had a shower and a cup of tea before I cooked dinner. We are going to have strawberries for desert tonight because the Marks puds will keep better for tomorrow. Dinner was really tasty and after it I watched the film You've Got Mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment