Saturday 30 July 2016

Saturday

We got up and had our breakfast and then a coffee. I sat and read a few chapters of my book and H got my mountain bike out of the garage. We then got ready to go out along the track and decided to go all the way to Wroxham. It was a lovely morning and we got to the station without mishap. On the way back we had a bit of a shower and sheltered under a tree. The track was a bit slippery after that and me, being the awkward person I am fell off ! I am always falling off but today it was awful, I fell into a really huge patch of nettles and I had on shorts and a sleeveless top so I am stung from head to foot! I am shocked at how painful it is. I was also filthy when I got home so showered right away and then had lunch, pate and tomato sandwiches with a cup of coffee. Next a G & T while we watched ' ride London '. When it was over I cooked dinner, mackerel, potatoes, runner beans and peas with a cup of tea............ A few pictures of our ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment