Saturday 9 July 2016

Saturday

I am writing my blog early today because I might be playing scrabble this evening. I did a load of washing this morning but didn't hang it out till after lunch because it poured with rain. No 2 son arrived home safely last evening so this morning we played our 3 games of cribbage and I won 2 1. We had lovely salad for lunch full of good things, spinach, kale, avocado, lettuce,cucumber, celery, tomatoes, beetroot, onions, bacon and grated cheese. H and I also had hard boiled eggs but son doesn't like them. For dinner tonight we have sirloin steaks, mushrooms, corn on the cob and home made chips, followed by English strawberries and cream. As the moment we are drinking wine and eating chocolate.! Out daughter and family lost one of their little dogs today, Ruby. She was 14 years old so they are all very sad. She was a lovely little dog and she had a good life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment