Thursday 7 July 2016

Thurs

Work again, I did a load of washing, hung it out, packed my lunch ( 6 cream crackers,a peach, some grapes and some little tomatoes with my bottle of water.) then I went to work. First I had to pick 70 bunches of Spring onions and then I went weeding till 12.15 when I had to go to the greenhouse to side shoot the tomato plants, twist the cucumber plants up their strings and then tie some more cucumbers on to strings. I left off at 4 as usual and my mug of tea was ready when I got home. For dinner we had new potatoes, broard beans, carrots and sausages, it was very nice. I don't have to go to work tomorrow and I must say I am not sorry, I feel pretty shattered. I am looking forward to 3 days off. My youngest Grandaughter sent me a picture of some cheese straws she made today, she is only 13 and they looked better than mine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment