Wednesday 20 July 2016

Wed

Work again and it was a bit better than yesterday, just as warm but the breese made it bearable. I picked and bunched Spring onions first and when the rest of the planting team arrived at 9.30 we all went off planting. We finished the leeks, it took till 1 pm. I had my lunch and carried on with onions until Andy took me off to pick 5 and a half dozen bunches of carrots. We went back to the onions yet again and managed a few more bunches before hometime. I expect I will have to do more of them tomorrow, we have picked about 300 bunches so far. For dinner this evening I cooked fried chicken, broard beans and new potatoes,it was nice, it was yogurt and melon again for pud. I think tomorrow will be my last day at work this week so my weekend will be a bit longer. On Saturday we have been invited to our daughters for a B B Q so we are looking forward to that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment