Friday 12 August 2016

Friday

Today has been a funny day. I woke up really depressed and any body who knows me will know that is most unusual. It's all because I am not doing Christmas at my house. Last year it made my back so bad I was in agony for over 3 weeks. The trouble is I love Christmas and I love having all my family round me. Well H and our son tried to cheer me up and we went out on our bikes, I felt better after the excersize and when we got back I had a shower,lunch and went to our daughters. Their little puppy is lovely and has settled in so well. She already sits when told to and she is so playful. H is not a great fan of dogs but he is so impressed with little Macy. Our son went to the climbing centre after going to see the puppy and when he got back we had dinner. It was yummy. Steak from our butchers in a B B Q sauce, sweet potato chips, both orange and purple carrots and runner beans. We had strawberries for pud and a nice glass of red. I wish my steak could be that good every time it melted in my mouth.            
Here are a couple of photos, one is of our ride and the other the puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment