Thursday 11 August 2016

Thursday

Work was good again, it was raining when I arrived but I had to pick all the tomatoes in the glasshouse so I was in the dry. It took till 11 o'clock and then I had to pick 22 bunches of radishes, 50 bunches of Spring onions, 48 bunches of carrots and then 12 bunches of our new purple carrots. After that I had to pick 14 bunches of beetroot and 12 bunches of our new golden beetroot. They looked nice when they had been washed, they are the colour of a nice sunset but I don't know what they will taste like as I haven't trier any yet. When I got home I had a nice mug of tea and my daughter rang, I hope to go to see her tomorrow and see how the puppy is growing. No 2 son is coming home tonight so we are looking forward to seeing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment