Tuesday 9 August 2016

Tuesday

It was cooler today and still quite breezy so we decided we would use the track again. After a leisurely breakfast and then a coffee I hung out the washing and, as it was cooler I did all my ironing. I picked our beans and we got ready to go to the bank on our mountain bikes.  We just pootled along stopping to look at the river etc. and then on to Aylsham bank. By the time we were about to leave again H said he was hungry so he went into the cake shop and bought a Devon split. He asked if I wanted one but I resisted !  I am trying to loose weight! What would be the point of cycling 32 miles and then stuffing cream buns? ( I really wanted one ) . We had salad for lunch and for dinner this evening we are having salmon with a jacket potato. Work again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment