Friday 16 September 2016

Friday

I went to work in the wet but it was still warm. I had to pick and bunch 90 bunches of beetroot,60 purple and 30 golden. Then I had to pick tomatoes till I left off. I only worked until 12 because I had a hairdressers appointment at 2 and I was wet and filthy so went home for a shower and to change. When I got to the hairdressers she asked if I wanted the same colour, yes please, so she went out back to mix it, I wondered what was taking so long when she came back only to tell me she had made a massive mistake and mixed the wrong colours and then couldn't remix it because she had used all the base colour. So I had to make another appointment and I will have to go again. We had a cheese and mushroom omelette for tea but we had already had cakes and wine to get over all the hassle of the hairdressers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment