Friday 30 September 2016

Hair day

We went shopping and before we went I did a load of washing, put on a loaf of bread and had my breakfast. Before we left the first load of washing finished so I stripped my bed and put on a second load. We then left and were home again by 8.10. We had a coffee and I hung out all the washing and then did a bit of gardening. We had cheese on toast for lunch and then this afternoon I had to go to the hairdressers. Because I knew I wouldn't be back till around 4.30 I cheated with dinner, I bought an Asda ' meal deal ' it's like M & S but there is not as much choice. However it was very nice. We had slow cooked coq au vin with dauphinoise potatoes, to which I added peas, Sicilian lemon cheesecake for pud and a bottle of white wine. I must say it was really lovely. 
Today I got my first new £5 note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment