Sunday 4 September 2016

Sun

It's been a nice lazy day for me. We both got up just after 6 am and while I was putting on a load of washing H put on the dishwasher, the kettle and made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. I hung out the washing, vacuumed upstairs, cleaned the kitchen and downstairs loo before doing a bit of baking. I made H some of his favourite shortcakes and also a ' boiled ' cake which has turned out well and tastes lovely. I had to try a bit just to make sure it was ok before I gave a slice to anybody else. We had cheese and beetroot sandwiches for lunch then I worked for a while in the garden. I came inside when it was time for the tour of Britain. For dinner we had a burger, a sausage, some fried tomatoes, 2 eggs and a slice of bread and butter. For pud we each had a little lemon cheesecake.  It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment