Sunday 30 October 2016

Almost forgot.

It's 23.36 and I suddenly rembered my blog. I've had a busy day, dusting, vacuuming,cooking and gardening. First I did a load of washing and hung it out, porridge for breakfast and then I made H some sultana buns then I spent a couple of hours cleaning. We had egg sandwiches for lunch and H went up to the ' pain cave ' to ride a race on his turbo. I went out to work in the garden while he did that and I was out there till 3.30, I went out around 12 ! I got the washing in but because it was a bit foggy to start with and there was no wind it was still quite damp. H ran me a bath and I had a long soak, when I came down he had made a pot of tea. I cooked dinner, pork mashed potatoes, Romanesque, cauliflower, leeks and gravy. I went upstairs to watch strictly come dancing results and fell asleep. It's work tommorow so I must get to bed. No 2 son is on holiday in Spain for 3 weeks, he went yesterday and arrived safely,he says it's lovely where he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment