Tuesday 25 October 2016

Tuesday 25throots an

It's a day off for me today and we would have liked to go out on our bikes but I have to go to the doctors for blood tests and pressure check etc so there really wasn't enough time. Instead I have been busy in the garden, I am making the path wider by laying bricks either side of the slabs. The bricks that are there have been in for over 25 years so take ages to lift without doing too much damage to roots and bulbs. A few weeks ago I bought 3 packs of bulbs, 2 daffs and 1 of black tulips. I planted a few but had at least a dozen left to plant, now I have somewhere to put them I can't find them!!
I have not written a blog for ages because I lost my page so I am not sure if this is going to work, if anyone who knows me finds this please text to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment