Friday 25 November 2016

Black Friday.

This is the third year my daughter and I have been shopping on this day. I love it, all the hustle and bustle, and everyone seems to have the Christmas spirit. We had a lovely drink, Black Forest chocolate and we shared a mince pie. We then shopped and bought loads of presents it was all fun. We just had sandwiches for lunch with a coke from M & S, finished our shopping and went back to my daughters for a welcome cup of tea, a play with the puppy and to sort our shopping. I waited for my granddaughter to come home from school,saw her homework ect. and then I went home. I left home at 8.16 this morning and arrived back at 4.21 this afternoon,! We walked over 4 miles. For dinner tonight we had spaghetti bolognase and garlic mushrooms with millionaires cheesecake for pud with a bottle of red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment