Monday 21 November 2016

Monday.

I have not had a very good day. I have a sore leg ( fell over at the weekend.) and working in the mud was really hard work, I was stuck every time I tried to take a step which made it upset my sore ankle even more. The other things that hurt are my arms, I don't know if it's when I smacked them on the floor or if it's when my son and husband took one each and hauled me up! At one point this morning my boss had to haul my leg out of the mud I couldn't move. Then when I went to eat my salad I realised I had forgotten to pack a fork so I had to eat it with my fingers. It poured with rain all morning and at 2.20 the boss said I might as well go home, we had harvested enough of everything and the land is just too wet to walk on. I drove through several floods on the way home.
For dinner tonight we will have left over chicken and some veg. H is just running me a bath because I am cold and wet.
Our son has gone back to London, it must be a horrible wet ride for him. While he was here we played 2 lots of cribbage, we always play the best out of 3. Well we only had to play 2 games each time he really trashed me . I have never had such poor hands and he has never had such good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment