Thursday 17 November 2016

Pay day again.

I packed a salad and a bottle of tap water, put on a load of washing, made porridge for breakfast and got ready to go to work. First I had to go with Andy and we got 3 boxes of turnips, 20 pieces of celeriac and then he dropped me off on the leeks. I trimmed leeks till he picked me up at 12.15 so I was able to have my lunch in the dry. We washed and packed all we had done and then went back to the top of the


field for 3 boxes of parsnips, 3 boxes of loose carrots, 30 bunches of carrots and then back onto leeks until 3.30 when we went back down to wash it all. We had an awful storm around 2.50 pm with masses of thunder and lightning, and enough hail stones for Andy to build a snowman. For dinner we had a sausage pasta bake which was very tasty. Our no 2 son is coming home this evening,we haven't seen him for ages so we are looking forward to seeing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment