Thursday 24 November 2016

Pay day again.

I put on a load of washing,had porridge for breakfast, packed a salad for lunch and went to work. After packing up leeks i went with Andrew and we harvested 2 boxes of parsnips, 5 boxes of carrots and 2 boxes of swedes, we took them to the yard so we could wash and pack them. After that I had to walk back to the top of the field to pick the first sprouts of the season. I had to pick 2 large sacks. From there I walked back to the leeks and trimmed them for the rest of the day. I don't have to go again till Monday. Tomorrow I am going Christmas shopping with my daughter which I am looking forward to, we do it every year and we are ladies who lunch! I forgot to get anything out of the freezer for dinner tonight so we had to have jacket potatoes, baked beans and a fried egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment