Sunday 20 November 2016

Sunday.

I have had a really lazy day. I had porridge for breakfast, and salad for lunch. I didn't have enough washing to make a load so I will do one tomorrow. Son and I went out in the rain to look for chestnuts, I picked several up a few weeks ago and I was sure it was too late and they would all be gone. Well how wrong I was!there were loads. I think I must be the only one picking them up. I put the chicken in the oven, after it had been in for an hour I put some potatoes and sweet potatoes in to roast, I prepared some carrots, cauliflower and broccoli for the top of my pressure cooker and potato and a turnip for the bottom. When they were done I mashed the potatoes and turnip together with a bit of butter and cheated with the batter puddings, I used Aunt Bessie's. Anyway it was all delicious. We had fresh pineapple for pudding. The 2 men are watching Star Trek in 3 D downstairs so I have come upstairs to watch strictly come dancing results.

No comments:

Post a Comment