Sunday 27 November 2016

Sunday.

This morning I stayed in bed till 7.15 and when I came down H had already had his breakfast, made a pot of tea ect. I put on a load of washing and poured myself a cup. No sooner had I drunk it H brought me through a coffee. By that time my washing was done so I went to hang it out only to find it was raining. I came back in and carried on with my housework. When the rain stopped I hung out the washing, it got rained on twice but all got dry in the end. I worked on the garden for a couple of hours and refilled my garden rubbish bin. Well it was then around 11.40 and I realised I had forgotten to have any breakfast!! So I had a banana. I went outside again and carried on with my gardening till it was time to get lunch. We had a nice bowl of homemade soup. This afternoon I wrapped all the Christmas presents I have so far and made a beef casserole for dinner tonight. H rode 65 miles on his turbo trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment