Friday 23 December 2016

Christmas eves eve.

i was up before 6, had toast and marmalade for breakfast and was at Asda by 7. I got everything I wanted except I forgot my shortbread so I will have to have something else with my Christmas morning sherry. I went to the chicken farm for eggs and hung out my load of washing. I then vacuumed the whole house and dusted. It's all looking like Christmas here. This afternoon I went on the turbo trainer and rode for an hour, I did the best I have ever done, 18.4 miles in an hour. It was really hard but I am glad I did it. When I finished H ran me a bath and I also washed my hair. When I went back downstairs there was a glass of wine waiting for me. Just after 5 pm our daughter,son in law, granddaughter and her friend all came round with our Xmas presents and to take theirs. Hen they left we had our dinner, duck in orange sauce with potatoes and peas, yummy. Lemon cheesecake for pudding. Our no 2 son should be coming home tonight from London but I expect he will be late because the traffic is heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment