Saturday 10 December 2016

Exercise Saturday.

I have again had a lovely day. I had a lay in,not getting up till almost 7am. Porridge for breakfast with a huge mug of tea, then I read a chapter of my book while drinking a coffee. I had put on a load of washing when I got up so I hung it out and did a load of dusting. H washed the car and it looks lovely, it's 6 years old but looks like new. At 9.30 we changed into our cycle gear and went for a lovely ride along the track.23 and a bit miles. On the way home we gathered some holly which will look lovely for the holiday season. When we came in I brought the washing in again because it had just begun to rain. H made us another coffee and I got homemade soup for lunch. I had a bath and sorted my holly before cooking dinner. I am going to do jacket potatoes with pizza and corn on the cob. The potatoes are huge so will take ages to bake. H has just poured us both a glass of wine so I will end this and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment