Monday 12 December 2016

Monday

It was work today so I made myself a salad and a flask of bovril, I took a bottle of water as well but didn't drink much of it because it was a cool day. I had to pick and bunch 8 dozen bunches of carrots and then go to leeks. I trimmed them till I was taken down to wash and pack them all I have finished 4 more rows. When they were all packed Andy and I had to go back to leeks and we both trimmed them till 3.20 when we went down to wash them and I just had time to pack them before hometime. We are now halfway down the next 4 rows. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a soak in the bath before cooking dinner. We had burgers from my butcher, baked beans, a fried egg and chips, it was yummy. I have tomorrow off but have to work on Wednesday. Tomorrow I hope to go out on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment