Monday 19 December 2016

Monday

I packed a salad for my lunch with a bottle of water and went to work. I had to fill 10 boxes with loose carrots first and while I was doing that the men were cutting cabbages and cauliflowers. They also did some celeriac. We went down to wash it all and have our coffee break. It took till 11 am to pack it all and then the men dropped me off on the beetroot so I could pick 2 boxes of loose ones. From there I went back to the carrots to do 120 bunches. I then had to pick sprouts till I was picked up. I did a sack and a half. The men were cutting red cabbages and getting a load of swedes so there was enough washing to last me till hometime. I had a lovely cup of tea and then a bath before dinner which was 2 sausages,2 eggs and baked beans with a slice of bread and butter. I have to work again tomorrow so I will try to get an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment