Saturday 31 December 2016

New Year's Eve.

A load of washing done porridge eaten and tea drunk. Then I sat and read for an hour before vacuuming all downstairs and making the bed. We each had a nice cup of coffee from our new machine and I went outside and dried the windows with our new window vacuum. H went up to ride his bike on the turbo and I got ready to go out with my daughter and family to cart gap to see the seals. There are loads again this year. We had a nice walk , we walked 4 miles. It was a nice day,no wind and quite mild. It was freezing last year and the year before. When I got back home we had a glass of wine and I put some tomatoes and a lasagne in the oven for our dinner. I had a bath and washed my hair. I am now going to check out the tele magazine to see what I am watching on television . I want something that will keep me awake till it's time for Londons fireworks 💥
A Very Happy New Year To You All

No comments:

Post a Comment