Thursday 1 December 2016

Pay day.

 This morning I couldn't face a salad for work so I took 2 toasted marmite sandwiches. I had to eat in the field again but it wasn't quite as cold today. I had to pick a sack and a half of sprouts and then spent all the rest of the day on leeks apart from the last half hour when I was taken dow to wash and pack them. I was still working when the 4 o'clock pips went and apart from that last half hour I was on my own and didn't see another soul except a woman in the distance walking a dog round the field. When I got home my cup of tea was waiting and after that and my bath I feel human again. We had a pasta bake for dinner, it was nice, sausage, leek and a can of tomatoes with a cheese topping. I am shopping tomorrow and then I will marzipan my Christmas cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment