Saturday 17 December 2016

Saturday.

It's actually 2.20 am on Sunday morning! But I forgot to post till now. I had a nice day. I put on my usual load of washing and had toast and marmite for breakfast. As soon as I was ready we went shopping. I spent almost £150 in Asda and another £50 in M & S food hall, I love Christmas. We unpacked and put everything away as soon as we got home, H made us a coffee and we changed into our cycle gear so that we were ready for when Louise and James arrived. We all went off together but the two men soon left us and went off to ride an extra 4 miles to Reepham station while Louise and I took the short cut chatting all the way. We only had a coffee at the station because I had bought M & S cakes for when we got back to ours. James had driven them round in his works van and also brought his road bike because he wanted H to make a slight adjustment to his brakes for him so he can use in in the morning with his mates.
We had more Christmas cards today and our house is looking festive. We had soup for lunch and I did nothing all afternoon i was too tired after 3 days work in a row and then a quite hard sticky ride along the track. For dinner tonight we had cottage pie and cauliflower cheese, it was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment