Thursday 22 December 2016

The first day of the Christmas holidays.

I got up at 5.30, it will take me a day or two to unwind and manage to lay in a bit later. I had porridge for breakfast with a mug of tea,and when H got up we had a cup of coffee. I washed all my old working clothes and hung them out. It's a lovely sunny day so they should dry. I washed up and then cleaned my ovens and then the whole kitchen. After that I vacuumed all downstairs and dusted throughout. We had another coffee and put my bike into the garage. I hung up all the cards we received today and made some vegetable soup for lunch, it was very nice. For dinner tonight I am making a pasta thing, it's like a pasta bake but I do it all on the hob. First I fry an onion, then I am going to chop and add 5 quorn sausages, a tin of tomatoes and a couple of handfuls of frozen peas and sweet corn. I cook the pasta in the microwave, add it to my pan, give it a stir, grate some cheese over the top and as it melts dish it up. It's always very tasty. I am doing my Asda shop in the morning and going to the butchers on Saturday for my turkey,sausages and all the rest of my Christmas meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment