Tuesday 13 December 2016

Tuesday 13th

I managed to stay in bed till 6am,I came downstairs and put on a load of washing. It was pretty damp outside but I hung it out anyway. I had my usual bowl of porridge for breakfast and H made me a coffee. I washed up all the big things I didn't want to put in the dishwasher and sat and read some of my book. H went up to ride on his turbo trainer because we decided it was too damp to ride outside. When he finished we had another coffee and a pot noodle for lunch. At 2 pm I went up to ride on the turbo. I did just over 20 miles and my average was 16.8 m p h.  I had a bath and then made a beef stew for dinner, it turned out well and was delicious. I have to go to work tomorrow so I have hard boiled 2 eggs for my lunch and I will also take 2 bananas 🍌.

No comments:

Post a Comment