Friday 6 January 2017

Friday.

I got up at 6 after coughing most of the night and made a pot of tea and a slice of toast for my breakfast. I got H up at 6.30 so he could have his breakfast before we went shopping. When we came back I unpacked and put everything away while H made us a coffee. We had Heinz tomato soup for our lunch, I haven't bought soup for ages but I just fancied it with my sore throat. I sat and read all afternoon, made a pot of tea, had a bath and then cooked dinner. Lasagne, peas and cheesey potatoes, we had a lemon mousse for pudding which was nice. H has been busy for a lot of the day sanding down our bannister rail. He is making a really good job of it. Well the day is over and I still feel like rubbish! My ribs are so sore with all the coughing, my eyes are itching in their sockets and my nose is bright red!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment