Friday 20 January 2017

Friday.

H had to come in and wake me up at 6.30 this morning! I had a quick slice of toast and marmalade with a cup of tea, a quick wash and brush up, dressed and went shopping. I put the washing machine on before we left. I want to defrost our freezer so I am trying to use as much stuff from it in the following week so I can do it next weekend. Because of that I didn't need to buy much and my bill was £39.95 . I normally spend around £100!! Bonus. When we got home we had a coffee and H plumbed in the washing machine, it took a little while because the pipe was larger than the last one so he had to make the hole in the wall a tad bigger. Anyway he did a good job, we tried it out and it works well. H has had trouble with his hearing for the last 2 weeks so this morning he went to he doctors. While he was gone I washed the kitchen and downstairs cloakroom floors and vacuumed right through. I hung out the washing and made some vegetable soup, it was delicious. We had a glass of wine and then watched some rubbish on tv. For dinner tonight we had sauté potatoes, sausages, corn on the cob and eggs. ( sweet corn and sausages 2 packs less in the freezer. ).

No comments:

Post a Comment