Monday 16 January 2017

Monday. a

I put on a load of washing, had my porridge, packed my lunch made my bed, dressed and got ready to go to work. When I arrived my boss said we were really busy, everybody wanted leeks. I was offered a lift to the top of the field but I decided to walk so I could keep warm. I then spent the whole day trimming leeks. The men came to pick them all up at the end of the day so I had a lift back to the yard. When I got home I had a nice cup of tea and then a soak in the bath. I took a salad with me and for dinner tonight we had yesterday's liver and mushroom casserole that was left over, it always tastes better on the second day. I have to go again on Wednesday and I might have to work Thursday as well because there is a farmers market this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment