Saturday 14 January 2017

Saturday.

We both got up around 6and both had toast for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and H put on a loaf of bread. We then got ready, de iced the car and went shopping. When we got back we unpacked our groceries, had a coffee and then did masses of washing up.The reason for this was that our dishwasher has breathed its last. It was full of dirty dishes and we had to unload it and wash it all up by hand. I have ordered another which is being delivered on Thursday. I hung my washing out and it's all dry. No 1 son rand this morning for a chat, our daughter rang this afternoon, they are coming round in the morning and I am going to walk the dog with them. Then this evening no 2 son rang, he is home from Spain and his climbing holiday it took me by surprise because I thought he wasn't back till tomorrow. We just had soup for lunch and for dinner dinner we had potatoes,cabbage and pork chops with stewed Apple and ice cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment