Sunday 8 January 2017

Sunday.

I managed to stay in bed till 6.15 this morning and considering I did nothing for most of yesterday and the day before,I slept pretty well. I feel so much better today but now I am left with my usual hacking,grave yard cough. I am not too bad as long as I don't open my mouth, so H is happy! I swept the kitchen and toilet floors and when H went up for a short race on his turbo I washed them both. We had soup and a banana for lunch, ( I had porridge for breakfast ). This afternoon I started a new book and for dinner we had mushrooms, stir fried kale and leeks with a pizza.
Tomorrow I have to work so I have already made a salad for my lunch. It's lettuce,grapes, avocado, cucumber,beetroot, celery,green peppers, olives, tomatoes and king prawns. I am looking forward to tomorrow already. Unfortunately the forecast is for rain so it won't be much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment