Thursday 5 January 2017

Thursday.

H came in and woke me up at six am this morning! I was most annoyed, he told me to lay in,we had nowhere to go and then when I try he comes in and wakes me up! I had an awful night anyway, I can't stop coughing so now I have a dreadful headache. Apart from doing a load of washing and hanging it out then getting it in again I have done nothing all day, I feel too horrible. I had soup and a banana for lunch and for dinner tonight we had cod in breadcrumbs, mushrooms, jacket potatoes and baked beans.  We had melon for pudding. I have had a bath, put my nightie on and  am going to lay on the bed with a bottle of water to watch my soaps, I am looking forward to 'murder in paradise'.
 Our no 2 son is in Spain for 10 days on a climbing holiday with friends, our daughter rang earlier and we had a nice chat. As I don't have to go to work till Monday I am hoping I will be better by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment