Thursday 19 January 2017

Thursday.

As I had to work again today I treated myself to sandwiches for my lunch. H cut me off 2 nice slices and I filled them with cheese and tomatoes. I did a load of washing, made the bed, packed my bag and off I went. I had to pick 144 bunches of carrots first and 3 boxes of loose ones. After that I spent the rest of the day trimming leeks ( again). When I got home I had the most horrific headache, it's caused by being bent over all day I think. I have taken some pain killers but but they are taking a while to kick in. H hung my washing out and got it dry. For dinner tonight we had a fish pie with stir fried kale, it was very nice. I don't have to work tomorrow so we will do our weekly grocery shop. My new dishwasher arrived this afternoon it looks ok but is not plumed in yet, H will do it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment