Tuesday 21 February 2017

A nice Tuesday

I didn't have enough washing to make a load this morning, one of my rare days. I had a slice of toast for breakfast, I couldn't make up my mind weather to have marmite or marmalade so I halved it and had both. We had a coffee later and when I was dressed I spent a bit of time in the garden, clearing up. H went up to do a virtual bike race and I drove to the garden centre for some moss killer, and a few gladioli bulbs. I went from there to the chicken farm for eggs, the poor things are still having to be kept inside because of the bird flu threat. I called into Tesco on my way home where I bought my tv magazine, 2 packets of hula hoops and a garlic and 4 cheese flat bread. When I got back home H was still riding away, he did 52 miles. When he finished we had a corned beef sandwich and our hula hoops with a cup of coffee. I then changed and had a ride on the turbo but I only did 20.4 miles which took me 1 hour and 12 minutes. After my shower I poured us a G&T and read my book for an hour before getting dinner. Sausages, egg, fried onions,baked beans and the garlic bread, it was all very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment