Friday 3 February 2017

Friday.

Today has been headache free so I am much happier tonight. Yesterday my daughter rang to ask how we were and she said she had popped round on her was past and put something through the door. I went to look and found a DVD on the mat with a note saying it was an early Mother's Day present. It's Bridget Jones Baby. I watched it last night after H went to bed and it is great and really funny. I love all 3 Bridget Jones films but I have seen the other two so many times so this one is taking first place at the moment. I had a fried egg sandwich for breakfast, and for dinner tonight we had one of my butchers chorizo and chicken lasagna's with grilled tomatoes 🍅 on the side. It was very nice. I have made a new hair appointment for next Tuesday. When I had to cancel because I felt so ill I decided it was time for me to stop going altogether and let my hair grow out and just be my natural grey, however,now I am getting better I can't wait to get rid of my silver roots. I must have sounded so desperate because first they said they had no appointment's but then managed to fit me in round people.

No comments:

Post a Comment