Friday 17 February 2017

Friday

I didn't get up till 7.15 and H wasn't up till 8. I did my usual load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out and made a boiled cake but I am a bit disappointed with it. It looks a bit dry. When it was done I worked in the garden for an hour and a half while H was on his turbo. We had cheese on toast for lunch when he was finished and then I sat and read till it was time for us to go to see our granddaughter on her crutches and in her leg brace. She is managing well on her crutches. It's her birthday tomorrow so we took her card and presents round. Our daughter had bought cakes which were yummy. This evening she is going to a spinning class I don't think she is looking forward to it.we bought fish and chips on our way home for our tea and they were delicious. We are going shopping in the morning, if H isn't up I will go on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment